Hybrid Strength & Conditioning
What does our class entail?
A group fitness class designed to help clients become stronger, better conditioned, healthier, and more knowledgeable about strength training & weightlifting. Programming combines olympic weightlifting (snatch, clean & jerk), strongman movements (weighted carrying and anaerobic conditioning), multi-joint barbell movements (squats, presses, deadlifts), bodyweight/gymnastic progressions, accessory strength work (dumbbell and machine work), and endurance (aerobic conditioning using ergs or bodyweight).
Who's it for?
- Individuals seeking to get stronger and better conditioned while improving their body composition.
- Individuals with any level of strength and conditioning background.
- Recreational athletes seeking to improve their overall physical fitness for the purposes of another sport.
- Novice to competitive olympic weightlifters.
What are the benefits?
- The guidance of professional, experienced, and knowledgeable coaches.
- A community of driven and supportive individuals.
- Improvements in strength, conditioning, and body composition.
- Programming that attends to individual needs.
- A sense of accountability created by Strength Ratio's positive community.
- Nutrition, mobility, and injury prevention education.